The TU CSE GameJam is a game jam series hosted by the CSE Department and Dr. Jon Denning and run by students at Taylor University. A game jam is a short, fun, and intense party during which students get together to develop a video game from scratch. Regardless of major or knowledge of programming, all TU students are invited to participate!
The next GameJam is scheduled for 2023 September 21–23. Click here for more details.
Below is a video about GameJam, made by Nysha Chen and Elise White.
Here are articles from The Echo about GameJam:
- GameJam 'levels up' student experiences, by Jane' Aubry Page, 2023 Oct 2.
- Press Start: students participate in 19th GameJam, by Will Riddell, 2023 May 10.
- Students compete in a war of parallel worlds, by Emily Pawlowski, 2019 Nov 8.
- Big dreams compete with little time at Game Jam 2019, by Emily Pawlowski, 2019 April 25.
- Creative coding, by Laura Koenig, 2016 Sep 30.
- Save and continue, by Brecken Mumford, 2015 Nov 13.