Below are the general rules for the GameJam.
- The GameJam is for Taylor University students and alumni only or by invitation.
- All game content must be created from scratch, except for music, sounds, and photos. All used content must have appropriate license and be properly cited.
- Each team can have up to two programmers and an unlimited number of non-programming members. Non-programming members can help with audio, images, stories, levels, etc, but they may not write code or scripts or program the gaming engine.
- You may use any gaming engine or write your own! Just be sure to provide instructions for running your game.
- Participation is free, but you must pay a competition fee in order to compete for the prizes and to consume the provided snacks.
- Each GameJam will have a particular theme. How you integrate the theme into your game is up to you.
- The designated participation areas are Euler 217/218.
- Students can fill out the form for meal transfers for Friday night and/or Saturday night.